Documents needed for admission:
1. Attested Photostat copy of Municipal Birth certificate for Kindergarten and for the First Class.
2. Two Passport size photographs of the child.
3. Certificate of Transfer from the school (Classes II to XI) last attended.
4. A Medical fitness certificate from an MBBS Physician / Govt. Doctor.
5. Photostat copy of Aadhar Card.
6. Report Card of the previous class.
Registration eligibility for admission
Registration for admission to the school in the next session is open throughout the year. The prospectus along with the prescribed Registration form as well as fee schedule are available in the school during office hours (8:30 am to 12:30 pm). Registration does not guarantee admission. Admission is granted strictly on the basis of availability of seats in a particular class for which the admission is sought.
The school follows the principle of charging fee from those who can pay. This means a great burden on the finances of the school as the fee structure is kept lower in order to allow more and more students of the lower middle class into the school. But somehow the principle of fee concession has to be maintained as the school has been established not to earn money and make the education a business, but for the purpose of providing a social integrative education to all. Therefore even if it means a great sacrifice of finances, the principle in question is upheld as far as possible.