Holiday & Absence :
Holiday & Temporary Absence for Boarders :
The School shall not be held responsible should a student leave the campus without prior permission from the authorities.
- The hostel shall close for nearly six weeks during summer vacations and nearly four weeks during winter vacations when all the resident pupils shall be required to proceed to their homes.
- For children whose parents are residing abroad, it is the responsibility of parents to make special travel arrangements for their wards.
- The parents of foreign and overseas students are required to ensure that their children possess valid passports and other relevant travel documents.
- Local leave will only be granted to students whose parents and authorized local guardians are at the station. Such permission will be given only on the days mentioned in the school Calendar.
- Outstation leave is normally not given to any student except in very special cases at the discretion of the Head of the Institution.
- In cases of leave on the days listed in the calendar the House Master has to be approached. Special leave on any other day is granted by the Head of the Institution.
- The House Master can sanction leave for local outing and day's outing. For any other leave the parents/local guardians must obtain the permission of the Head of the Institution.
- No student of classes 3rd to8th is permitted to leave the school for any reason unless the parents/guardians collect the child personally or he/she has an elder brother/sister in the school.
- Girl boarders in the hostel are not permitted to leave the school/hostel unless the parents/guardians collect them personally.
- Parents/guardians should not request the Head of the Institution for any leave for their wards other than on days mentioned in the School Calendar.
Bills of the Boarders : Parents of the students shall be required to send sufficient money one month before the end of each term if they want the School to make the arraignments for the homeward journey of their children. The School shall not make any advance expenditure on account of journey of their wards.
Refund of Caution Money : The caution money shall be refunded at the time of student leaving the school. If there are dues or any fine outstanding against the student, the said amount shall be deducted from the caution money. No interest shall be paid on caution money.